During the two weeks when it looked like the Buckeyes were Rose Bowl bound, as president of the local OSU Alumni Club, I was beginning to get many calls and E-mails from people asking for tickets and information and tickets. Frankly, there was a part of me that was quite relieved that the bowl game would be elsewhere, no matter how much I wanted them to come here. The good news is that OSU and USC begin a home and away series next fall, and the first game will be here. So we'll get to see the Buckeyes anyway. Whoo-hoo!
Next up was the annual Candlelight performance at Disneyland. This was my sixth year singing this Christmas concert at the park. Here's a picture of the stage taken by my good friend Mark. Can you see me? I'll give you a hint -- I'm part of the group in the center underneath the star. We call it the Living Christmas Tree.

Need more help? I think the picture below will help! If you still don't see me, let me know and I'll help you out. It was also taken by my good buddy Mark.
One thing that hasn't changed is that I'm still looking for a new job at Disney. No one has told me yet what happens if I haven't found one when my boss leaves next month, but I'm still hopeful.In anticipation of temporarily being out of a job, I've found a new apartment. I'll be moving about a half a mile away into a one-bedroom apartment. The rent will be considerably cheaper, but that's not the only reason for the change. I like the location of my current apartment, but it had no insulation. There have been some mornings when it's been about 55 degrees(!) downstairs in the living room when I come down to use the treadmill. I expect to move around the middle of next month, just before I may find myself out of a job.
That's all for now. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment